ITS America 2015 Thinking Aloud Show 2
Paul Hutton presents a flavour of the 25th ITS America Annual Meeting and Expo in Pittsburgh, PA in this, the second of three episodes of the Thinking Highways podcast. In this show:
- Regina Hopper, new President and CEO of ITS America talks about her new role;
- Shep Maners from MG Squared waxes lyrical on his solution to cut the price of installing ITS equipment;
- Lee Pagnan from Mitsubishi Electric highlights advances in video display wall technology;
- Christopher Flores, Business Development at Sensys Networks, tells us about their new product launched at the David L Lawrence Convention Center; and
- Jon Allen, Principal at Booz Allen Hamilton, expresses his views on cyber security and the threats to connected vehicles.
Thanks for joining us in Pittsburgh and we will bring you a bonus edition next week, featuring, among others, former ITS JPO director Shelley Row, discussing her new book.