Paul Hutton takes an intriguing look at why California is home to so much of not just the US’s most innovative ITS thinking, but the world’s.
What is it about the Golden State that it makes it such a hotbed of ITS?
On this podcast:
- Alan Clelland – Iteris
- James Dreisbach-Towle – SANDAG
- Randy Iwasaki – Contra Costa Transporation Authority
- Greg McKhann – Image Sensing Systems
- Carlos Ortiz – RBF
- Maarten Sierhuis – Nissan
- Chris Urmson – Google
- Jane White – Los Angeles County
- Margaret Yova – Qvision